Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Smooth

Smooth.
Thats how things are currently going. I am able to keep my head above water as far as work is concerned. New stuff pop up everyday but I can handle it....and am enjoying myself in the process.
I reread the book on feng shui that my eldest sister gave me for my birthday last year. Made me rearrange some stuff in my bedroom. When my condo is ready I'll have to rereread the book. Cant believe all the stuff the book says, but hey, I could sure use the good luck it professes to bring. Feng shui experts also claims that you can harness the vibes that control relationships.....ok...I'll try that one too. O yes, I am looking forwards to an increased prosperity VERY soon as promised by the book!
I am planning to do quite a bit of shopping this month. That'll keep my weekends busy.
Still nothing confirmed on holiday plans. Variables still hanging in the air.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home