Monday, August 15, 2005

birthday and the delete key

My birthday came and went. I had a pretty good day with the family. Got presents and best wishes from those I believed thought enough of me (except for one!) and didnt get any from those whom I had expected not to.
Visited my half completed condo. Its coming right on along. Took a walk along the lake with my nephews, got caught in the downpour and we all arrived home wet. Thank goodness it was my birthday so my sister decided not to nag us about it!
I had considered getting something expensive and utterly useless for myself to celebrate my birthday but that did not come through. Never mind ....I can still buy whatever it is later and say that it was my self belated birthday present.
I had one major dissappointment. My supposed bestest buddy seems to have forgotten my birthday. Not even a wish. He normally doesnt forget cos it falls on the same date as his youngest sister's birthday. Maybe when you become less important to a person, the delete key is slowly pressed on all important data relating to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home