Friday, September 02, 2005

Train ride break

Yet another month has passed. I am planning to take a short break with the family next week. Yup, we all need a break. Work has been good but after three straight months of just work , everybody needs a break. We'll be taking a 9 hour train ride. This trip will be my little niece's first train ride. She is eight months old and I doubt if she'd even remember it when she gets to the "Oh I remember that" age. But it will still be fun. Her grandma is 70 and it will be a pleasure for her to be travelling with part of her troupe. We are travelling first class and our rooms on the train will have its own private bathrooms. Thank god for that!
Hey...I am excited already and I still have to wait a couple more days before my short vacation begins!
By the way, my bestest buddy's problems has not yet been solved. Its the "waiting-period" time, i.e. its when he's done all he possibly can and is required to do but he has to wait for the other party to respond. I believe he deserves a break. Hopefully so does God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home