Tuesday, August 07, 2007

toilets


You CAN'T choose to not fall sick. OK. Lesson learned.

It was a toilet visitng week. Home toilet. Office toilet. Mall toilet.

Now I CHOOSE to erase memories of those visits.

Kapooooosssshhhhh....... Memories deleted.


I need a vacation plan.

Not the actual vacation as yet.....just some definite plans to look forwards to.

JAR, wonderful JAR has said that I am always welcomed. I pray I never outstay his welcome.
Just an aside on toilets. While on vacation, I have seen several fanciful toliets. The ones that I remember most were the ones I saw in Las Vegas. There was this funky restaurant that we visited and as usual, I neeeded to visit the toilet. I remember loud music being played and the unusual positioning of the toilets and its lightings. It wasnt particularly beautiful but it was outlandish. There was yet another toilet also in Las Vegas in a new hotel that was very elegant that I actually made JAR go visit it even tho he had no need of a restroom visit.
I am a person who is very particular about toilets. I need them dry and clean. I need them left dry and clean by all other users too. I have even fought battles based on this need.
Why is this of no importance to so many people?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home