Wednesday, May 23, 2007

almost

Less than a week and it'll be vacation time again.
I like being in this period.
I have started putting aside stuff that I intend to pack for the trip. A couple of jeans and tees. I enjoy looking at the growing luggage. Sometimes it grows too much and I have to redecide what stays behind. I buy stuff like smaller sized toiletries. There's the airline ruling about hand luggage not including liquides or gels in excess of 100ml. Stupid rule. Now I have to pack two sets of cleansers.....tiny ones in my hand luggage (I need those for the long long across the oceans flight) and the normal sized ones in my main luggage (otherwise how do I manage to look good for the next two week?).
I am all for the prevention of terrorism but surely there is a better way to detect dangerous liquids from plain cleansers and mineral water? I usually travel with a bottle of mineral water to avoid dehydration but now it looks like I will end up paying exorbitant prices at the airport for the water.
Dental appointment this weekend. This is a must do for me before I travel to strange lands.
I get to see American Idol finals before I start my vacation. Honestly tho, my favourite Melinda Doolittle got booted out as the final third contestant. At the start of the season I was of the opinion that we had better female contestants this year but I am not too sure that Jordin makes a great Idol. Blake is more unique but he is no Bo Bice or Taylor Hicks.
Oh oh its almost time for my meeting. I will blog again after that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home