Wednesday, February 21, 2007

new news

It took me a while to get over the cough remnants of my bout with flu. The whole house was down with it. Now I am generally recovered and alot healthier. I appreciate my health even more.
JAR is on yet another trip to Italy. Some people just get so lucky with their jobs. (read: envy, envy, envy). He has emailed me a couple of times. He sounds happy and that is certainly well deserved.
My condo is coming up just fine. The master bedroom is fully furnished as is the living room and the dinning room. My study is half-done and I havent even begun on the guest room. The utility room is growing each day with all kinds of cleaning stuff. My kitchen is growing in stuff too. I have done quite a bit of cooking and baked some walnut fudge in the gleaming oven once. The balcony overlooks the entrance and I can see guests coming in and out very clearly. My sibling's kids and I have gone swimming acouple of times and yes, we really enjoyed each session. I have bought a couple of carpets and the place looks quite homely now. I have put up some pics on the mantle...me at 7 months, me and my parents on my graduation, my nephews and nieces baby pics, etc
I like being a house owner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home