Thursday, November 23, 2006

good

The main bulk of the work load is done. The anticipated vacation is less than a month away. I am now on the 'cooling down' period after a hectic three weeks of work overdose.
Went for a full body massage yesterday. I deserved that almost two hours of relaxation time. I needed that pampered time. My back and shoulderes were stiff from the strain of work.
I slept well right after the session.
My skin has improved way beyond my expectations. I go naked faced except for the very necessary sunscreen everyday now. Even people who do not personally know me (but cross my path often) have acknowledged the difference!
So I am on a happier level as far as my physical being is concerned. I am doing great on the emotional side as well as the spiritual side too. Life is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home