Wednesday, October 04, 2006

lunch hour, skin and Rome pics

Right now I am physically tired. I just used the first half of my lunch hour taking a much needed nap. Now I need to freshen up and get me mentally tuned back to my work-level.
At least I have a job that allows me to have a lunch hour where I can do just about everything.....most of the time I also use it to continue doing my work. I dont go out to lunch; prefering to eat something light possibly bought from the canteen.
I have a rather flexible working hours which requires me to complete my tasks, be on the job when I am supposed to be but NOT requiring me to be physically there 9 to 5. Though it sounds fantastic it also means sometimes I totally lose my weekends when the need arises. OK. Thats enough about job complaints.
My skin has improved so much that sometimes I forget how bad it used to be. I keep wanting the skin to look even better that perhaps the new product's capabilities has almost been fully exhausted. My level of confidence has risen over the past few months to a new high that I have even gone to gatherings and dinners with my BARE face on! I would have never believed that that was even a remote possibility earlier this year!
JAR is back home and has emailed me a pic of him and a naked statue in Rome. I cant put it up here as that might defeat the aura of anonymity that the net offers! I shall wait for pics that does not include JAR's face.
Next week some of my purchases for the new condo is due to arrive. That will be exciting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home