Monday, August 28, 2006

Bz and empty

Bbbbbbzzzzzzzzzzzz! The past few weeks has been just that! I am swamped with loads to do at work. New projects, WIP projects, new experiments, etc.
New condo is also clamering for my limited time available.
I have completed negotiations with my contractors and they will begin work today. I need to check on specifications of my soon-to-be-purchased gadgets so that they can fix the built-ins. The kitchen cabinets, bedroom and utility cabinets will be taken care of. New grilles too. They will take about 7 weeks to get ready.
There's a million and one things more to buy. I have a new house and yet, I dont feel rich. In fact I am starting to check on the outward flow of alot of money. Maybe I am just a miser at heart.
I felt very tired over the weekend and spent Sunday lazing in bed. I needed the break. I was feeling kinda low and empty. Even with all the going ons.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home