Monday, August 21, 2006

new things and love

Its exciting to finally get the keys to my condo. A space to call my own.
The next step is to find a good contractor who is reliable and reasonable. The property manager introduced me to a team of young upcoming designers.
We have begun discussions with me telling them when I would want for each area and room. They advise me on what would be practical and what would help esthetically.
The condo is a well guarded place, with the guards taking care of who is allowed in or not. However I still need to ensure that my living space has its own security. The first portion of my budget will be spent on this.
I am also fixing up my kitchen, my study and getting built in cabinets. Soon I will go shopping for the lights and electrical stuff.
My little niece now has a baby sister. Big sister seems to love little baby and often wants to kiss, cuddle and even 'hold' the baby. Its amazing how one can keep on loving every new addition to the family without losing any of the love for the old ones. I now understand that gives us LOVE as one energy that goes on till infinity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home