Friday, July 28, 2006

wedding, dress and condo

Life is moving on a pleasant, adaptable speed. Sometimes it does get a little hectic at work but I adapt.
There are several weddings to attend in August. Cousins getting married. I took my little niece shopping for a pretty party dress to wear at the wedding. She looks so cute! She changed clothes like a little pro and posed several times for me, my mom and my sis-in-law. I believe the three of us prolly had the most fun of all.
Next week we might go look for matching shoes.
The only thing that can spoil the wedding show is if sis-in-law gives birth to the second child early. Ah well...we'll just dress little niece in the lovely dress and take her to the hospital to see the new baby then!
To escape the heatwave, JAR and his siblings have been going out of town the past few weekends. Good for him....he deserves the tiny outings as it releases tension gathered during the week.
My condo is almost ready and I hope to be given the keys within a month or two.Then life is expected to get hectic as I will venture into the world of contractors, decorators, appliances,etc. I am half eager, half fearful right now.
I will have to face that alone and that itself is a worry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home