Thursday, July 06, 2006

The Skin Saga continues....

Its been three days since I stopped using the powerful skin reconditioning product but maintaining regular use of the other products . There is no more swelling today but my face has not stopped peeling. Its been a week since I started the routine. Yesterday, my sis-in-law said that she noticed that my face looks clearer and that the pigmentation seems less. Goody. I deserve any little praises that I can get!!
L came again to the house to check on me. She is a good morale booster. She says that due to the super duper hyper sensitive skin that I have, I will need to take the slower, longer road to getting the smooth, translucent, need-no-help-from-cosmetics skin. Ok. Ok. I can buy that. I am patient enuff and sensible enuff to know that since I have lived all these many years with my poor pigmented skin that I can surely wait slightly longer than others to end up looking good!
HOWEVER......I dont have to like my skin being so dry and flaky as its been for the past week. I must have such bad skin since with the dosages of vitamins into my body, its reacting by shedding off as much of the old skin as possible as soon as possible!
The reconditioning product is supposed to bring about the peeling process but even after stopping its use, my skin continues to flake away days later.....
I have decided that I will only use that reconditioning product maybe once a week on Fridays....at least i have the weekend to hide away should my skin swells again. Now how do I hide the flaking and peeling that is so needed for the new, younger and healthier skin to make an appearance?
This product and its vitamins supposedly reaches the dermis layer which doesnt happen for most other products cos they only tackle the epidermis. I have to keep on believing that its going to do me alot of good.....with the help of L, my patient, sincere and generous beautician.
So far no one at work has asked me the reason why my face was read and welling on Monday, my eyes so tiny on Tuesday, my skin so dry and flaky on Wednesday and Thursday......oh oh....doesn't anybody notice how I look any more?
I want to look good if not great by the time my next vacation arrives.........please!

2 Comments:

Blogger Azer Mantessa said...

errr ... the last time i noticed and say sumthing bout my lady boss reddish face ... she gave me that silent treatment :-(

3:12 PM  
Blogger akumangkok said...

well....your lady boss would not have been me....no one, boss or subordinate even commented on my flaky face. Maybe your boss is one of those people born with a red face?

7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home