Monday, May 08, 2006

more to look forwards to

Best buddy is back home from European business trip. he enjoyed it even with all the hassle of getting lost, etc. Its good to have him back safe and sound. Even tho on normal days we are thousands of miles apart, it doesnt feel that way cos we are only a phone call or an email away. However, when he goes away somewhere thats unreachable by either means (either due to the network or the one system phone that he uses) I become like a lost rat in a matrix. Not a very attractive me thats for sure.
Anyways, he is home and in about two weeks we will meet for our Borneo Adventure.
I am almost done with my big projects here. Only left with a few meetings to go. I will start packing soon. I plan to travel light yet in style.
I will meet Best buddy and his brother at the airport for their arrival. then we fly south for a three night stay in Lion City. After that the real adventure begins!
Before all this exciting stuff, I have a few more things to look forwards to. There is the mother's day get together with my mom, siblings and cousins at a fancy hotel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home