Tuesday, February 28, 2006

looking good

OK. My smile DOES look that much better now. I really shouldnt complain when the credit card bill arrives at the end of the month. Its a life time investment after all.Funnily enuff, my buddy was the first person who encouraged me to do something about the teeth. I have strong teeth though the alignment could be improved. I had a dental contraption that required me to use it as I sleep for about a year. That was quite a succesful venture a few years ago. However as of this year I had noticed how crooked a particular tooth had slowly become. The visit to a cosmetic dentist solved that problem in a matter of three hours! They just cut part of the teeth, placed a composite over it and hey! presto! I have straight good looking teeth! See how far the dentistry world has developed. I hear dentists are also getting richer from all the exorbitant fees they now charge. Ah welll....beauty comes with a price.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home