Friday, January 20, 2006

quiet happiness

Ever had a day when u felt more happy than usual? Well, today thats how I feel. the best part is it came after yesterday when I was feeling kinda low. I have to remember what I did and what happened to uplift me.
I was feeling low and a little depressed. I thought that I was being forgotten due to someone else's life being busy or taken up with something or someone.
I asked God to help me appreciate the good that I have in my life. I did not want to be a person whose imagination ran overtime. That would just incite feelings of distrust and anger.. I recalled a previous situation when I got upset unfairly. In my mind, I requested trust and help. I did not just give excuses; I prayed for help.
Today I received a phone call and that was very uplifting. The best part of it was a commitment for a future vacation. This is more than I had imagined possible at this stage.
Its good to have hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home