Thursday, December 15, 2005

where I want to be

Yup....at last on vacation and having some opportunity to blog. I am with the 'other side of my life'.... where I have no work worries, no family obligations, nothing. Just me to care for.
O yeah, I do have my buddy with me.
We had a great weekend at the beach. Water at the wharf. A visit to a butterfly farm. Trying to get to another National Park Reserve that somehow seemed abandoned. Walking along a trail that that was so steep that you almost fall off going down and break your back walking up.
I love the food here. Barbeque sauces to die for.
Saw the movie 'Just Friends'. It was funny and sweet. I remember that I had read a book of the same title but the story content was different. Maybe my life story might be titled the same. Somehow I dont think so. Lots of things going on. Fun time is HERE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home