Friday, October 21, 2005

no one?

Looks like no one is reading my blog anymore. At least no one who wants to comment and then advertise something. I should be happy.....but it does 'look' a little too quiet here.
Maybe this is a sample of what TV would be without adverts....we think we would enjoy the non interrupted running of a program but soon we find that its impossible to find time to go pee.
Do I read other people's blogs? Of course I do. Thats how I got interested enuff to start one of my own. I do bookmark a few interesting ones but I tend to delete those who do not update often.
How do find new blogs? I just keep pressing the 'next blog' area. Met some interesting, funny and informative blogs that way.
What I also discovered is that EVERY single blogg is good enuff to read but the ones that really capture my attention are the writers that write sincerely and from their hearts. They write about their lives, and no matter what part of earth they are located at, the human factor is the same anywhere.
Capturing one's attention and maintaining the interest with every single blog are two different things though. There are some writers who write one blog brilliantly and then fade in the following articles. These sometimes also get deleted from my bookmarks. Sad but well.....
Most of us blog to a missing audience. Some write our secret-most affairs to a cyber version of a diary. Personally, I pretend that some stranger does read what I type. I dont know the reader but he/she is an understanding soul who can understandingly swallow every single morsel of my view of what the world was, is or might be. O yeah, that person prolly does not exist in real life. Hehehe. The cyber world DOES have its advantages!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home