Monday, October 10, 2005

health and someone else's wealth

They have ruled out the 'big C' when they colonscoped my mom. She is on a 10 day antibiotic session to get rid of the infection that is causing her to purg. Mom is still worried and sometimes misses her sleep over that. I try to keep things as normal as possible. I believe that she just needs time and distractions to get over her worries. She is living life as she normally does now, with her time being taken mostly after taking care of my little niece. My mom is a survivor.......she has overcome even bigger issues before.
My best buddy has some happy news. The ex has signed over the papers she was required to. She continued to play games up to the point that even her own lawyer has had enough. She wanted to keep delaying the process but as my buddy expected, the cheque she was going to receive was too big for her to continue resisting. So now soon we will have one very rich unfortunately still unhappy ex-wife and one relieved hogged-to-the hilt happy ex-husband. He looks at the situation in the following way : he has escaped with his life and can now have a chance at happiness.
Work continues at a fast pace. I am hanging in there for dear life. I have a medical check up coming up next week. I hate seeing doctors and medical experts. However, I want to play it safe and be always assured that I am healthy. I cant risk falling ill......who will take care of me?

1 Comments:

Blogger Gary said...

Found around the network, it's the Best of Weblogs, Inc.
The Weblogs, Inc. network features over 100 independent, unfiltered bloggers producing over 1,000 blog posts a week across over 75 industry-leading blogs.

Just out blog surfing. Interesting perspective, thanks for the words of wisdom!

See ya

----------------------------
Ever want to be a deejay It’s EASY! It’s FUN. It's FREE! Come check out my blog sometime.

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home