Wednesday, September 28, 2005

main decision done

Main decision on vacation plans made. Will go visit my internet mate. Booking flight tickets for December is like trying to get movie tickets for a Class A+ Blockbuster movie. Be on the waiting list even though its three months to the flight date! I am lucky enough to get help in finally securing confirmed tickets. Next I have to apply for my selected vacation time. I am entitled to the vacation but someone else gets to decide if I can go spend MY own money??? Life isnt always fair. I shall not get high blood pressure seething about unfairness. just follow the rules until they cramp you.....then......explode.....and show the side of you that is in control.
LA is a good starting point for a holiday. Maybe we will travel southwards this time. We have gone north, east and nort east. Will write more on this later. Now I have to get back to work.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rob said...

Pretty neat blog man. I will bookmark it. If you can, visit my blog. You'll find the best in business web hosting. Hope to see you there.

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home