Thursday, September 22, 2005

advertisements and audience

Wow! A first comment! (see my previous blog on my vacation)... a edhuron38410820 and he/she thought my blog is cool. Yesssssssss. Well...THAT was my initial reaction. Then I clicked on his/her suggested website.....only to find that it was a online dating agency.
Ok...I laughed.
So now thats how they advertise. Go to a blog, write an appreciative message then get the blogger interested to go to a site of advertisement. Clever but deceitful at the same time.
Dont get me wrong. I am not against online dating.
In fact I have an online relationship. Its one of the best connections I have made in my lifetime. But I made the connection in a chatroom. I didnt go thru an agency. I joined in a discussion that interested me. Met many people online thru the discussions. Got to know many interesting characters and then.............connected with one particular soul.
We live across the world from each other. Thank God we have the resources to make several real life meetings since. We have gone from a cyber connection to a real life physical, mental, emotional and spiritual connection.
So I do believe that connections CAN begin online; just as in real life. But I am not ready for a dating agency connection real life or online. So, edhuron.........thanks but no thanks. If you are a real life blog reader, please continue reading my blog. Its nice to have an audience :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home