Wednesday, October 12, 2005

soul mate

How do you know if you've met your soul mate? The one person who is supposed to complete your existence. What if you've already met the person and you did not realise it? Are you supposed to get 'warning sirens' the first time you two meet? What if the 'next person' that you are going to meet is THE right one? How would you know that the current one is not the one? What if you gave up on the current one and then find out that the next ones cannot match the one you let go?
I guess there is no hard and fast formula. I do know that the person I am with calms me when I am stressed and excites me when I am relaxed. Of course I have not found perfection, cos in my mind that does not exist. There have been painful episodes but not ones that discussions and compromise has not able to overcome. There are more differences than would be favourable for a relationship to work out. Strangely the similarities also exists at the very points that are vital.
I live each day as it comes, accepting what is currently available, hoping for a better future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home