Tuesday, October 11, 2005

work and packing

If my calculations and forecast are accurate, my work should ease down in the next three weeks then spiral upwards for another three weeks,.....then its almost time for my vacation!!!
I need the current slow down in work so as to get myself medically checked up and to also plan and process the necessary preparations for the vacation.
Some people take 15 minutes to pack for a two week holiday but I enjoy the process so much that I normally place the luggage under my bed weeks before hand and watch it grow daily as I place a few items as and when my free time allows me to do so. OK. That prolly makes me a little abnormal but as it is harmless, why would I need to not do so?
Two of my nephews have their birthdays in November.....that means I gotta remember to set aside time for present shopping too. The younger boy will be ten and I have promised all the kids that 10 is a special age to be so they tend to expect rather special presents on that occassion.
My mom seems to be adjusting well now. Her next doctor's appointment is also in a week's time. I hope that she only gets good news. Nothing weakens a person faster than worrying and believing that the worst is about to happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home