Wednesday, November 23, 2005

a few stolen minutes...

Got a few hours break from work before the next tsunami workload arrives! Enough time to steal a few minutes to blog. Work going beautifully (touch wood!). Busy but fulfilling....so I am quite happy.
I need to take a few hours off from work this Friday. My late grandfather is being honoured by a university. They are naming their medical information center after him. The whole gingbang family will try to make it to the presentation. Thats probably a bus-load of cousins at one place at the same time.
As busy as I am right now, I am also keeping track of the time to my vacation. Just a couple of weeks left now. I'll be loading up the bags soon. Tickets confirmed. Visa still valid. Credit cards cleared. Vacation time approved (not in black and white, yet......but who cares! I am going!).
O yes, one happy note:- my littlest niece took her first steps. She had been holding on me and my siblings, to chairs and tables and walls and doors to walk. never having the guts to try walking on her own. We waited and waited and waited for the momentus event. It finally happened! Gues what she was holding on to? A jeweller's shopping bag! Oh oh my poor brother and sis-in-law will have to watch out for this little one's shopping habits in the future....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home