Saturday, November 12, 2005

Not denial

I have thought about it. I could not be in denial after the amount of time I have spent thinking and analysing about it. I am always aware of the fact that I am not perfect and I have long ago been also aware that neither is my friend.
We have been there for each other and that amounts to a whole lot of understanding and friendship. At the lowest point of each of our lives, the other had stood firm behind like no other person on earth had done that for each of us.
I would like to believe that the one incident could have been acted out by either of us. It just happened to be my friend who lived it. All I know is that I might also some day be susceptible of that similar behaviour. The same risk is also faced by my friend knowingly and unknowingly.
I also know and I have told this to my friend.........I can excuse one incident of such behaviour but thats the only time I shall accept it.
I am capable of leaving as suddenly as I appeared and leaving no trace of where I have gone.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am interesed in your information -----------------------------------------------------------------------------buying-famvir drug

8:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what sort of information?

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home