Sunday, January 01, 2006

Back to The Usual and a note to Juicy Fruiter

Vacation time is over. Am back at work. I had a really good holiday. Flew halfway across the world. Spent time with someone important in my life. Getting more input on his life style. Feeling comfortable with the life's set-up even when we are not on holiday. Repaired some broken feelings and hurt that happened awhile back. Found that its still a worthwhile relationship. We are both not perfect people but we might still be the best for each other.
I am happy with what we have.

ps. Juicy Fruiter, you are most welcomed! I have visited your blog and I enjoyed it! I have had it bookmarked. I think its great that I have a ranger reading my blog. I meet several rangers on my visits to the National and State Parks every vacation. Maybe u r one of them?

Happy New Year everyone! May 2006 bring out the best in each of us!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home