Thursday, January 26, 2006

back in cyber for a bit

When one does not blog as often, it could be that work has taken over our lives, or that we are going through a happy period and IRL is keeping us too occupied (when u are on the down side, u WILL somehow be able to find time to enter the cyber world and talk to strangers or to cyber-space.). Well, I fall in the 'all of the above categories'.
I am very busy at work and about to be embark on some new projects. I look forwards to the challenges ahead. I'll be working alot with a particular collegue. I have known her for many years. She left the country for a few years with her family and is now back for good. At this point she is also a good friend and I hope our partnership in the projects will spell success for all parties involved.
2006 has so far been very kind, sweet and delightful to my personal life. Each week I feel that much more confident of trusting. Distance can be overcomed by keeping in touch. This year I have discovered that when u speak a couple of times a week on the phone, u communicate in a stronger manner than by just via email or MIRC. There IS a difference.Hearing the voice tells u how the other party is feeling, if the other party is happy to hear your voice. It gives u the indirect touch of the other person.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home