Friday, February 24, 2006

'out of the box'

I survived the week of bad schedules! There will be another onslaught in mid March but that will come to past too.
I got not one but TWO tickets for speeding! The incidents took place last year but it takes the cops and their system almost a year to send out the summons. I am a person who normally live within the expectations of society so for moi to get a ticket is quite an event! I managed to get the amounts for the summons reduced and immediately paid for them.....there goes my 'rebellious' streak season!
Tomorrow I have a dental appointment. For an atrocious amount of money I hope to get a better looking smile. Is that even possible? Ah well....sometimes you got to invest a little, experiment something new, and maybe the outcome enriches your life more that you thought was possible. We'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home