Friday, April 28, 2006

Half way thru

Half way thru. Thats where I am right now in terms of my busy schedule. I get a one day breathing space. Lemme suck in the air! hssssssssssss..........
I shall use the weekend to do some shopping. That will be a tension-releasing-pocket-lightening experience. Hopefully I also get some good bargains to help me feel better.
Then its back to the second half of the work due.
My best buddy will be off to Europe next week. Lucky him! He's going on a business trip but what it means is he is going to Europe. Personally I prefer travelling for a real holiday over that of a business trip. Your time is your own and you get to relax better.
I was offered a new post yesterday. This happens intermittenly in my life. Some I had accepted. Some rejected based on my focus and circumstances at the time of offering. I am just glad that the offers keep coming over the years. I must be doing something right in the eyes of others.
The difference between now and then is that I am more sure of what I want. The offers will get accepted if they fall in line with where I want to go to. My happiness is the main guide in my decision making.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home