Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Blogs

Mmmmnnn..... having a blog is akin to writing in your diary with one major exception......you may have many a stranger peeking into your life with your permission. Actually I do hope somebody does read my writings. I too read other people's blogs and very seldom do I bother to post a comment in them. There is a blog written by a single mom of five. She writes about her ups and downs of daily life. She is an interesting writer and I do rejoice in silence everytime she goes through a happy phase. There is another blog written by a single gal who works in a competitive industry, just moved into a condo with a multitude of problems PLUS she is doing her masters at the same time. She is an intelligent writer and I enjoy her views on a variety of subjects.
Some bloggers have their family members or friends read their blogs and then have them comment on it. I prefer to remain anonymous, giving a rather vague picture of who, what or even where I am. Then I can sometimes slip in my deepest thoughts, saddest feelings, hopes and joys. Blogging is better than diary writing because when you know that someone out there may be reading this, you will be less emotionally charged when you write.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home