Thursday, April 06, 2006

Correction!

I need to correct myself. Work has NOT eased as earlier expected. New jobs to do. Short term projects. Nothing undoable. Just needs a couple of brain storming sessions, getting people to work together and to agree on a collective decision. Sounds simple in theory. Practice? Gotta wait and see.
The jungle adventure plans are coming out slowly. Still in the process of deciding which part of Borneo to attempt. Went to doctor's yesterday to get advice on what innoculation jabs necessary and available. Apparently malaria might be a danger. This is carried by anopheles (sp?) mosquitoes so insect repellants are a must too. Boots another necessity in order to avoid leeches. Well, looks like I need (gladly!) to go shopping this weekend!
I like being as busy as I am lately. Keeps me motivated. I used to think that I would be happier being free but actually being too free means a waste of passing time. I would not like to be kept busy doing routine stuff though. Having a diversity of interests is the key. Making time for all that you care for is healthy.Looking outwards instead of inward. Change what you dont like and accept what you cant change with an open heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home