Monday, March 20, 2006

down down

Somedays life does NOT move in the way you want it to. You know that you have the world to be thankful for, yet some tiny part of you hurts in an unexplainable manner.
I guess it is a more accepted phase in the female and they have even named it using alphabets....PMS. My belief is that everyone including males also suffer from this ailment. There is a part of every month or season when a person goes through some self inflicted feelings of the opposite of euphoria. It could be feelings of sadness, hopelessness or other forms of pain. If you find that the depressive feelings lasts for more than a day, you probably need expert help to overcome the depression. For me the descend of the negative feelings forces me to focus on the positives in my life. Yes, like all humans, I too do have some portions of my world that remains unfulfilled. And like all humans, the have been many blessings in my life too. Focussing on the brighter side keeps me sane. I shall overcome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home