Thursday, June 29, 2006

After the vacation

Right after the vacation, I was swamped with work. Its still on the high end right now. However, I am enjoying myself since this is part of the job that I like.
I missed my best buddy and the fun times we manage to create whenever we get together. There are prolly very few people in this world who have our kind of synthesis. We not only gel well, but are also able to create something that individually we might not have.
Saying our goodbyes wasnt too bad especially since BHR was also there. As I watched JAR queueing in the immigration line from a distance away, I felt so alone. The look he gave me also indicated that that feeling was shared.
I am thankful that at least we are given the few times a year to share. Some people do not have even one of that in their lifetime.
Hey JAR ..... I just publicly said I missed u!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home