Thursday, July 20, 2006

Skin after 3 weeks

3 weeks since I started.
I now go around WITHOUT any coverage on my face except for the product's sunblock. I cant believe it! I used to need layers of what-have-u on my cheek area. My skin is more evenly toned. It looks a little rosy on the cheeks giving me a healtier image.
People are starting to notice. Before, I only had L, my sis-in-law, and my mom to keep on encouraging me by telling me that my skin was improving. Today I got my first compliment from a friend at work who told me that my skin looks better.YeSSSSSS!
The best part however, is not about how I look on the outside. Its how I feel inside. I have more confidence and am finding the motivation to try new stuff. This is something that I share with L. She also has pigmentation on her cheeks and used to wear thick make-up. She now uses very much lighter version and looks a million bucks.
I on the other had somehow found the courage to go totally nude on my face....and the result is that the product is working a whole lot faster than before.
I was told that it takes a few months before we see the whole result. I have only been on this for three weeks and I am already happy.
The new secret is my mom has decided to try the product too! L says it must be cos she saw the changes on my face. Mom has some age discolorations. Her skin is also sensitive so L tells her to go slow on the procedures. Mom has used the products for six days now. Not much difference as yet......but at least she hasnt suffered the swollen face n disappearing eyes period as I did.
Wouldnt it be lovely if I can look good by the time I go on my next vacation to see JAR?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home