Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Facing the changes

My face is now a mixture of many ages;....I have a 60 year old's forehead (there are actually lines there cos its so dry in that area; a fifty year old's eye area (also lined when I give the slightest smile; a thirty year old's cheek area (surprisingly, my pigmentation is ALOT lighter now), a twenty year old's mouth to chin area (bearing in mind this was the first area where the drying and flaking of the old skin began).
ALL this after ane and a half week's usage of L's recommended products. I guess it makes me both happy and unhappy at the same time. Of course I am all thrilled to get up in the mornings and find that the pigmentations reducing by the day. There is now a smaller, lighter patch.
I do not like to look way too much older than my age due to the dryness which is necessary just prior to the skin peeling. L says that I could use a little moisturiser on the very dry areas but not to overdo it, otherwise it defeats the function of the products.
L and her siblings who all started using the product two months ago are basking in the glory of their now excellent skins. I look at them and find the courage and motivation to go thru the stages I am at.....I have to move at a slower yet more painful rate; I hate the sensitivity of my skin!
I spoke to JAR on the phone today. Somehow I can always detect when he is not feeling too happy about something. He tells me that he is ok but I know something or things is/are bugging him. Living so far apart, one learns to live independently but there are times when u wish u could cut the distance especially when the other seems to need a hug.

1 Comments:

Blogger akumangkok said...

yup, I travel and do stuff that I want to rather than need to.....that helps alot

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home