Thursday, September 14, 2006

Kitchen cabinets and curtains

The kitchen cabinet is almost done! Yippeeeeee. Its looking quite good. Black top with almost white cabinets. The kitchen looks brighter now. Unfortunately, the kitchen is situated at the back corner of the condo. Behind it is the third bathroom and the utility room. The kitchen lused to look a little dark but I have placed strong lights to ensure that problem is overcomed. The kitchen cabinets also has its down lights. I think there is no 'darkness' problems now.
The built in oven has been placed. It looks comfortably positioned. I need to put up pictures.
The grilles for all the openings are also in place. I am quite satisfied with it. Makes you feel a little more secured. The fact that the condo has its own 24 hour security guards and you need access cards to even enter also makes one feel very safe. But I am taking no chances. My brother-in-law's sister lived in a twentieth floor of a condo and that got broken into.
I shall have alot of people visiting so that my condo will be seemingly full of people too.
I met the 'curtain designers'. I thought you just need to be able to sew a straight line to make curtains....but apparently you need to pay them about $100 per curtain piece for labor. Two curtains per window....o my ....you need to be rich in order to put up pieces of cloth at your window!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home