Friday, October 06, 2006

At last, now......


Knowing what u want in your life is about as important as having life itself. Having lived this many years, I am at a point where I am no longer afraid of saying what I want and what I know I do deserve.

I deserve.........
to be loved and appreciated by people whom I care about.
to be loved and cared about in a special way by someone who is not afraid to declare his love
to love and not be afraid to say so lest I scare the other person by using the L word

I have met alot of people in my time. Love has not been an easy path for me. I have loved some who did not deserve the love. I have met some very nice people who had problems of their own which was not mine to solve.

Some of the nicest guys I know unfortunately have their own histories to deal with. At one point I thought that the problem was me but looking back I now know that their problems existed before I came into their lives. It is up to them to solve or overcome their past and if they are able to look beyond their mess, maybe they might just see me and the future.

Its sad that because what someelse did to them, some people are unable to see the good that God has now laid before them. They are afraid to love, to use the word love or to show those who care about them their love.

I dont have forever. They dont have forever.

I am ready to meet people who have no hang ups about loving, being loved and falling in love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home