Wednesday, November 08, 2006

seniority speaks

In the midst of a massive amount of work load.
I had 'strong' words with an administrator yesterday. When you have inefficient people doing their jobs without thinking, then just because they are adminstrators, they expect professionals to blindly follow their instructions...........it was too much.
I told him what I could possibly do to help but no, I wont blindly follow his instructions. I felt better having done that. Not many others had the nerve to do that. As far as I know, as of this morning, two other professionals made a similar declaration as me. But then , we are all seniors. We know what we are talking about and we also know what real control we have of the situation. Others, less experienced, will follow instructions blindly, fearing their future progress might be hindered if they rebelled.
Its good to be where I am today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home