Monday, October 16, 2006

First night

Spent the first night at my new condo. Nope, I havent moved in yet and the way things are moving, it may very well end up as either a holiday home or a weekend home for me!!!
It was a nice peace ful night. Mom came along and we spent the earlier part of the day shopping. Bought a few electrical gadgets to make the condo livable. I got a small TV so that mom doesnt miss her favorite shoes even tho we were gonna be there just one night! Dutiful child, thats me!
Had an accident with the condo park wall and made a slight dent on the back passenger door! Gez, its almost time for a new car.....me thinks....but me pocket is not willing. Soon found that it will cost almost $500 to restore that.
I really cleaned and mopped (twice!!!) the condo. Its sparkling clean now.
The living, dinning and master bedrooms are almost fully furnished. I'll take it slower for the other rooms.
My sister and her three boys came over after dinner and the whole group rested by the swimming pool to watch the stars and chat. Really really swell time! I hope my stay there will always be as comfortable as the first night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home