Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Count my blessings

When something not so pleasant shocks your otherwise comfortable life, its prolly just God's way of presenting you with a ladder. You can choose to go up or down. You can use that opportunity to place yourself on a higher plane.
Things have been going on so well for the past few months. I am financially alot more comfortable, physically healthier and better looking (or so I hope, lol). Spiritually too I have never felt more comfortable.
Yet, this morning as I went into the net, I found some info about a person close to me that indicated some more sides to him. Not that I had intentionally dug up that data. It was a spur of the moment thing. I ended up feeling uncomfortable. I should not bother too much about it, really. Everyone is entitled to their own lives, their own quirks and dark sides. As long as it does not harm anyone else, they shall be responsible for themselves.
Personally, I shall just be thankful that I am blessed with a good life. I shall fight the battles to keep the good around me. I shall not let someone else's struggles choke me. I have my own demons to deal with. I just accept the good sides of others that they choose to share with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home