Wednesday, December 27, 2006

In the middle of the vacation

Here I am in the middle of my vacation. We had a great time seeing the red rocks and Indian ruins. We even went to see the South Rim of the Grand Canyon. It was snowing so I got more cold shivers than I got from the views from the scenic points. However, I am enjoying every moment of this vacation.
I spent Xmas with JAR and his brother's family. Present opening. Christmas breakfast. Then we went over to his cousin's for dinner and meeting a whole new range of people. I liked those people who welcomed me even tho I was a complete stranger.
I am alot more comfortable with where I am and who I am now. I will just enjoy what is and not yearn too much for what is not yet. A part of me is right where it belongs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home