Tuesday, April 10, 2007

hot dollars amd me or.....hot me and dollars!

Investments agents. They are on the look out for me. Hmmnnnnn. They must think that I have lots of extra cash to invest. Ouch. ok.ok. Maybe I am not dead broke but I am still way aways from being rich either.
I am spendthrift I will admit. In other words, I am careful with my spending but that doesnt mean I wont splurge once a while. I do. Especially on my loved ones (me, myself included!).
The call of the investment lady came at the right time tho. I am planning for a secured future where the money will work for me and not the other way around.
I want to enjoy today too. I love to travel so some portion of my yearly expenses is set aside from that. I need to get my condo looking good so there goes another chunk. I prolly will need a new car soon too. So do I have any extras to invest? Do I go for the high risk high return ones?
Mom made such an investment early this year the lucky lady received her high returns just three months after the purchase.
I want the extra cash I hope to be able to get my money to earn but I also need to be careful as the greedy little pig gets its house blown off (or have I gotten the wrong nursery rhyme?)
I shall do my maths and decide on the investments soon. BTW the investments I am talking about comes from a govt backed bank portfolio.....no fly by night get rich quick schemes for me!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home