Monday, March 19, 2007

full and empty

A full and busy weekend! Had lunch at my sis-in-law's open day at her new office. It was on the twentieth floor of the brand new buliding in the middle of town. Great views. How do u work when the views are to good to look at? My office is also in a high rise building on a hill but they have placed blinds on the glass windows. Most times u forget that there's a great view just inches away. Perhaps we should open the blinds every morning and close it at the end of the day?
Bought my niece a bike this weekend. A tiny tricycle actually. She enjoys cycling it. Actually initially I had to push her all around the mall in it!!! Quite a sight for the passerbys. Her enjoyment however, cannot equal to the joy I get from seeing her having so much fun.
There will be alot of work to be done this week. I forsee working even on Saturday. Yucks!
However, its better to be too busy rather than have too much free time doing nothing and feeling empty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home