Thursday, February 22, 2007

More of JAR's Italy

RJAR emailed me about the delicious food he had in Italy. Here it is.....

JAR said..............

"My niece recommended the Cattedral Santa MariaFiore? (dome cathedral)and Acqua Al 2 to eat.Those are the first places bunny and I went.These were absolutely fantastic.
A Japanese girl thought the bunny was so cute she wanted a picture, so I got one too.It was 463 steps to the top of the dome, as long as you do not have claustrophobia, acrophobia, orbeathlessphobia, you will be fine.
The views arespectacular even though it is cold and raining.That also means there are not many tourists. Back to Acqua Al 2, it is simply number 2 on DellaAcqua Via just down a small street from the dome.They have an chef's choice assortment of 5 pasta firstcourses which the waitress allowed me to pick one on my own, canneloni e spinaci. This was owowowowowowowow.
My next favorite was bolognese vegetarian and then one made with pumpkin. I had a filet of steak which was something like Filleto Aceto Balsam.It means filet with balsamic vinegar. It came coveredwith the sauce, a dark brown, it looked like achocolate steak dessert.
This meal I think was the very best in my life.
I would ride the plane again for15 hours just to eat. "


My comments:
Wow...lucky him!!!! I too would travel half the world if I was guaranteed a saliva drooling food.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home