Monday, April 02, 2007

weekend and other days

Another weekend gone. I am wishing that time will move at a faster pace than usual and pooof! suddenly I want to find myself on vacation time again!
We've made the basic discussions and there is a general agreement to go to NY and Niagara Falls. That means many long flight sessions for me....however, I am game for it!
I need to get to LA to meet up with JAR and BR.
However, all that is still a couple of months away. As u can see I am an early planner.

Mom was not feeling well this weekend so we mainly rested in the house on Saturday. The repairmen are still doing the roofs. They are a noisy lot and frankly I do not feel comfortable with them around the house. Thank god they dont work on Sundays. Peace and quiet and I catch up on my sleep.

Work goes on in a haphazad speed. Sometimes there's just too much to do.....other days its not too bad. I find that I actually enjoy the busy days more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home