Friday, August 10, 2007

hopes and wishes

Starlight, starbright,
first star I see tonight
I wish I may, I wish i might
Have the wish i wish for tonight
    I wish.......
  • to be loved unconditionally and whole heartedly by someone whom I also feel the same about
  • to be told often if not daily by that person how much I am loved
  • to never have to wonder whether I am there just cos there is no one better currently available
  • to be loved by someone who does NOT have so much of issues in his life that he fails to appreciate fully the actual wonder of my presence in his life
  • to be with someone who is unafraid to say that he loves me
  • to be with some with whom I am not afraid of saying the words 'I love you'
  • to be with someone to whom I am not just a good friend (heck, I already have loads of good friends)
  • to be with someone who does not just see me as a vacation mate
  • to be with someone who wants me as a life mate
  • to be with someone who is able to see how short life really is that he would not waste any more time being away from me.
  • to start a new?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

making a wish is the first step to new beginings.

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home