Thursday, April 24, 2008

dizzy


Its been a crazy week.
I was so distracted by the going ons that I even signed a personal cheque and dated it 2004. How I wish!!!

Work has taken up most of my time. Its the busy period again (actually, when is it not?). However, it has not reached its peak so I have to save my energy and stamina for that. I estimate that it will take another 3 weeks before this work tsunami is over. Then I will slow down my pace for one week and then..... its vacation time. Yes!!!
I am not terribly excited about the vacation as I would have normally been. According to discussions, this vacation was supposed to be the culmination of what the past decade had been about. It looks like thats never going to happen.
So prolly its the ending (the real ending) is going to be on show next.
"Dizzy, u' re making me dizzy my head is spinning. Like a whirlpool it never ends...."


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home