Sunday, March 23, 2008

another passing of a weekend

Saturday, after grocery shopping and breakfast, it was time to go clean my condo. Yup I am like the maid service to the place. I get to clean it then go away again and return when its time to clean again. There is however a very satisfying feeling that I get upon completion of vacuming or moping or toilet cleaning my own place. I get to sweat like I would in a gym. I feel healthier after the process too.

Sunday we decided to have lunch at a cousin's new retaurant in the next town. Its a quaint place and serves a variety of foods. Western, eastern, quite delicious too. Cousin decided that we should NOT pay for this first visit as a sign of his respect for my mom. Isnt that wonderful?

Then we all (mom, sil, nieces, maid) decided to spend sometime resting at my clean condo. The kids had a fun time jumping on the beds.

Soon my weekend is gone and its Sunday night now.

Another week has come and gone.

I am glad everyone of importance to me has had a healthy week.

Yet a part of me also wished that more had been accomplished and decided. Oh well who knows? .....maybe THIS week?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home