Thursday, February 21, 2008

Sunshine thru clouds


I am so thankful.
I prayed hard for JAR. Thats the best thing to do when there's nothing else you can possibly do in a situation.
This morning I got an email from JAR. The pain has receeded. His vision is clearing. The latest doctor says he has 20:20 vision on his left eye. Looks like things are moving on fine. He still has to be careful and there are follow up appointments to deal with. But for now, it looks like the sun is shining thru the clouds once more.
BTW I got the above photo from Yahoo and I think it originated from http://www.flickr.com/photos/virgomerry/ Must give credit where it is due.

On the beauty front, my skin is holding out great with the third edition cream. It looks healthier and I have been using it for all of three days. No drastic change in the remaining pigmentations but hey, I gotta give it a little time, right?

Little niece has a birthday party to attend to this weekend. Her new friend at school is turning 3. The party is being held at the kids sports and gym center. We bought the friend's present last weekend and mommy also managed to wrangle an extra invitation for her little sister. Its so much fun following the kids thru all their 'firsts'....first birthday party, first, day at school, first tooth, first everything. See, I dont need to have a kid of my own to go thru all that!

I am looking forwards to this weekend. I worked thru last weekend and its taken a toll on my body. I need to recuperate.

I must end today's blog with a prayer of thanks again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home