Monday, February 11, 2008

anger and pain

I wrote another piece two days ago but decided against publishing it.
Thats the major difference between writing in a blog and writing in your diary.
Nobody gets to read your inner thoughts penned in a diary. The whole world (?) gets to see the inner you via a blog no matter how anonymous you are online.
The reason I decided against publishing was there was alot of pain and anger in that piece. It isnt fair to the person it was directed at to have someone spew venom on him even unknowingly.
I needed to get the feelings out; that was my right. However, my right stops where the other person's right to be faced directly begins.
Yes, my rights have been compromised in the first place. That was what made me angry.
But had I published that piece it would equate to two wrongs. Two wrongs dont make a right.
Maybe I shall let this episode be settled in the way I normally get it done.
Leave it all in God's hands. He will give the best possible results anyways.
I am releasing all the pain and anger like a tyre being punctured of its air.
If someone is hurting me intentionally, God shall give him back each molecule of pain.
If someone is hurting himself and in the process unintentionally gives me pain, may God help him overcome his pain as quickly as is possible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home