Friday, February 08, 2008

nephews and future

Thank God for the internet!!! I would have gone crazy if I did not have this oulet that provides me with the anonymity to express my pain, joy, laughter, tears,etc.
Today my nephews came to the condo and we spent some time at the swimming pool. It was an good relaxing time. The boys are teenagers now. I still see the little boys who would run to give me a hug when I visited them. Nowadays we give each other hugs via our emails or when we comment on the other's URLs.
After the swim we lazed in the living area of my condo. We talked about the future and its possibilities. By then my sister had also joined us. Eldest son thinks about doing something in the creative line. He is a good writer and has been so since he was little. He is able to express himself with words. Middle son is a technical freak. He is forever looking at gadgets, taking them apart , finding out how it works. This one will prolly end up an inventor or an engineer. Youngest son is musical but he hasnt reached a point where we can pinpoint where he will end up.
I love these boys.
The first pic of me that I sent to JAR at the initial stages of meeting him was one of me carrying eldest boy. I looked happy in that pic and its possibly the best one of me.
They have their future ahead of them. I pray that they all have a great life, and be happy no matter what they end up doing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home